Home sweet home. You have no idea how glad I am to finally get back after two weeks of hostel life. I fell sick on Tuesday so the past 5 days or so have been pretty much a blur, heh. I can only recollect vague memories of what happened. I'm sure I could be more detailed if I bothered but, well, you know me. Um, from tuesday onwards, other than going to the clinic and getting rest, I basically just did my homework, studied for tests, went for cheerleading practice, went out to Genki with Mira and Xavier, studied for more tests and presented my group's IR project proposal. Today was spent listening to some Professor from NUS promoting a Major in Mathematics, preparing for the presentation, and cramming for the oh-so-"anticipated" physics test. Took 196 with Oliver, stopped by Ikea for dinner on the way, and continued on 197 home. Yea, that's about it.
~
I think -'s so cute. -'s really funny and nice too. - and I started out just as friends but I think I'm starting to like him. Alot. Sigh... -'s super talented. -'s my dreamguy. All you people who think you know who - is, get lost because you're only fooling yourself. Afterall, none of you can actually know who - is.
~
11:56 PM